September 1st, 2013
HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!
Welcome to another saucy episode of SUNDAE WITH NUTS where I have asked my fellow authors to join me for the day for a bit of fun and a laugh. We are romance writers after all!
Without further ado, I am most pleased to introduce the lovely and talented (and very brave!) Jessi Gage!
Sundae with the Nut Jessi Gage
1. Favorite knickers: cotton, lace, silk or errr…leather?
Boy briefs. Cotton. Colorful.
2. Who is your fantasy male or female? Or both?
John McClain in the Die Hard movies. Yum!
3. What language, when heard spoken, makes you frisky? (like Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish called Wanda).
I cannot resist a Scottish burr. My husband has a coworker with one so thick I can hardly understand him. Whatever he’s saying, he sure is sexy!
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
5. If you could play a board game during sex, what would it be?
Clue. The movie was so full of innuendo, I get horny just looking at a Clue game board.
6. Any special “toys” you’d like to give mention to for their outstanding achievements?
Um, I have a feeling you’re not talking Thomas the Train here, LOL! But seriously, one of my favorite bloggers, Kitt Crescendo has an excellent post on inventive ways to use common household items to spice things up in the bedroom. You can find her post here
if you’re curious.
7. I *heart* Peter Cetera. What song immediately swoops you back to your “first days” of falling in love?
Anything by CCR or Jimmy Buffet, preferably blaring out of a scratchy juke box.
8. Most romantic or sexiest destination out there.
The brain after reading an excellent romance novel.
And last but now least.
9. Favorite ice cream flavor.
Vanilla. Doused in caramel. *Drools*
Thanks Miss Jessi for being a Nut!
Your most interesting and creative answer was for #8. After reading or when reading, you reckon? Probably both! And Thomas the Train is a perfectly acceptable answer for #6! I used it myself 🙂 I checked out your mate’s post for fun playtime items and I’ll never look at Altoids the same again. How easy! And I’m sure I have some clothes pins lying around here somewhere…
And a John McClain fan, huh? Tough as anything with a sarcastic wit to boot – nice!
Check out Miss Jessi Gage’s latest release, ROAD RAGE, that has received ONLY 5-star reviews on Amazon
. That says it all!