Welcome to another saucy episode of SUNDAE WITH NUTS where I have asked my fellow authors to join me for the day for a bit of fun and a laugh. We are romance writers after all!
Without further ado, I am most pleased to introduce the lovely and talented (and very brave!) Kristina Knight!
1. Favorite knickers: cotton, lace, silk or errr…leather?
– silk, please
2. Who is your fantasy male or female? Or both?
– male…with a cowboy hat
3. What language, when heard spoken, makes you frisky? (like Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish called Wanda)
– Gaelic…but I’ll settle for an Irish accent.
4. What vehicle, abode, beach, construction site or other locale did you lose your virginity.
– lol! I’m just going to keep that one to myself.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
– Yes. And I highly recommend it.
6.If you could play a board game during sex, what would it be?
– Twister! Okay, technically a floor game…but it would be fun.
7.I *heart* Peter Cetera. What song immediately swoops you back to your “first days” of falling in love?
– Poison – Every Rose Has It’s Thorn, baby.
8.Most romantic or sexiest destination out there.
– A beach with a comfy cabana and a warm breeze blowing…
9.Who was your first crush or kiss?
– first crush: Uncle Jesse (Full House)
10. If you become a best-selling author and sell your movie rights, what will be the first thing you do when you hear? Other than contact Cd Brennan and offer to share with her, of course.
– scream. Run to RadioMan’s office to tell him. Start another project!
11. I wanted to be a helicopter pilot and a cowgirl when I grew up (still do). What did you want to grow up to be when you were a little girl?
– I wanted to be a Musketeer and a dancer and prospector.
And last but now least.
12. Favorite ice cream flavor.
– Yellow Cake Batter. Unless its peanut butter.
* * * *
Miss Kristina, an absolute pleasure to have you here on Sundae With Nuts.
I’ve been a bit long-winded in my comments of late, so I’ll keep it short and sweet this week, just like Miss Kristina’s answers. I’m listening to Posion loud and clear as I type this. God, I haven’t heard this song in donkey’s years (whatever that means). My big hair band days only lasted a year or so, but my hormones must have been burning, because sweet divine, if this song still doesn’t do it for me. Poison. Stadium rock. Tight pants that show their schlongs, leaving nothing to the imagination. In the video above, I love the roadies and the one fella chewing a ciggie while he plays guitar.Are those days long gone?
First crush – Uncle Jesse? Really? Well I suppose John Stamos was Mr. Hottie back then. Do you like the pic I chose for you for you fantasy male. He’s all yours! At least he looks like he can ride 🙂
Check out Kristina Knight’s release, Mr. Right Now, a smattering of sass, sex and a heaping happily ever after. This contemporary romance looks hot and a bunch of fun!