In accepting, I am required to
- Link back to the person who nominated me for the award.
- Display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo (isn’t it attractive?)
- Reveal 7 things about myself
- Nominate others to receive the award and continue the fun
Okay, so, seven random facts. I also host a blog Sundae With Nuts
, where I host authors (and have sat in the hotseat myself) who give the followers five facts – except one “fact” is and the blog followers had to pick the wrong one.
1. I hold both an American and Australian passport, but have lived and traveled all over the world.
2. I used to race yachts when I lived in Dublin, Ireland. A 38 Sigma called “Joker.”
3. I have four sisters, but always wanted a brother.
4. I have two wonderful sons – Finn (6) and Keelan (2.5)
5. I always dreamed of being a helicopter pilot.
6. I am missing the tip of my right hand ring finger. Lost it by one of those evil 70s lawn chairs, snipped it right off on Mother’s Day.
7. I bought an old cob horse called Hector for 500 Irish pounds. He was a stubborn ass but he could jump anything you put in front of him.
* * * *
So! To pass on the award, I nominate the lovely and talented: