May 5, 2013
Thanks for stopping by for another great episode of SUNDAE WITH NUTS where I have asked my fellow authors to join me for the day for a bit of fun and a laugh. We are romance writers after all!
Without further ado, I am most pleased to introduce the lovely and talented (and very brave!) Lady Blade.
Sundae with the Nut Lady Blade
1. Favorite knickers: cotton, lace, silk or errr…leather?
2. Who is your fantasy male or female? Or both?
Vin Diesel…would pay a cool Million just to lay on his chest and listen to him talk!
3. What language, when heard spoken, makes you horny. (like Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish called Wanda)
4. What vehicle, abode, beach, construction site or other locale did you lose your virginity.
Back of my 1979 Ford F-150
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
6. If you could play a board game during sex, what would it be?
Monopoly…*another wicked grin*
7. Any special “toys” you’d like to give mention to for their outstanding achievements?
B.O.B. He’s such a good man! Though I do wish he’d learned to carry in the groceries now and again. No, wait…kinda hard with no arms, or fingers, or well, legs for that matter
8 .I *heart* Peter Cetera. What song immediately swoops you back to your “first days” of falling in love?
Anything by Def Leppard
9. Most romantic or sexiest destination out there.
Anywhere in Ireland or Scotland
And last but now least.
10. Favorite ice cream flavor.
Thanks so much for being a Nut, Miss Blade! So many great answers, where do I start? I totally agree with you on Ireland and Scotland – love it there! Very dreamy. And, OMG, Def Leppard, do I have stories behind that music. What’s your favorite? Pour Some Sugar? Love Bites? There’s an 80s rock band that could do the poofy poodle hair and still look hot. Maybe ’cause their British. At one point I will walk the walk and post my own answers, but I’ll just say this. Miss Blade and I have something quite in common when it comes to losing the V. And Monopoly? What would you do to get out of Jail? 🙂
p.s. What is B.O.B? Lady? Anyone?
Please visit Lady Blade to check out her latest book, AWAKENINGS, Book 1 of the Blood in The Moon series.