April 28, 2013
So this is the debut of my blog SUNDAE WITH NUTS where I have asked my fellow authors to join me for the day for a bit of fun and a laugh. We are romance writers after all!
Without further ado, I am most pleased to introduce the lovely and talented (and very brave!) Piper Denna!
Sundae with the Nut Piper Denna
1. Favorite knickers: cotton, lace, silk or errr…leather? “knickers”. LOL. Sorry. Made me giggle. Ahem. Are we talking for me, or someone with nuts? Sorry again. For a dude, I’d have to go with cotton. For myself…I like to mix it up. Whatever’s cute and stays where it’s intended to be.
2. Who is your fantasy male or female? Or both? Everyone who knows me is aware I have a serious George Strait obsession. In a bind, Johnny Depp would do nicely.
3. What language, when heard spoken, makes you horny? (like Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish called Wanda) Oooh, I love an Irish accent. Gets me all melty. But put on a French accent and I’ll throw up in my mouth a little. Not for me!
4. In what vehicle, abode, beach, construction site or other locale did you lose your virginity? My first apartment…well, technically. That’s all I can reveal here. LOL
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. And I also believe in the opposite: someone you’re not attracted to much at all, who can eventually be your soul mate.
6. If you could play a board game during sex, what would it be? Maybe “Risk”. And when you battle it out, the ultimate loser of their continent must also perform…some task?
7. Any special “toys” you’d like to give mention to for their outstanding achievements? GI Joe is so much hotter than Ken. Oh, wait, did you mean adult toys? Things that go vroom make a girl go hmmm. Right?
8. I *heart* Peter Cetera. What song immediately swoops you back to your “first days” of falling in love? Unchained Melody. Which, technically, I did not quite lose my virginity to. 🙂
9. Most romantic or sexiest destination out there. Anyplace with white sand, warm, clear water, and a tide.
And last but now least.
10. Favorite ice cream flavor. Anything with bits of Heath in it. Toffee is a gift from God.
Thanks for having me!
Thanks for being my first Nut, Piper! You are an absolute star for volunteering! I have to agree with your knickers answer, and the older I get, the less I like them inching up my bum. But my favorite answer was your #7 – GI Joe is totally hotter than Ken. In fact, I can’t think of a toy (and I have plenty strewed around the house) that has ever topped GI Joe in the hotness field. Most definitely not Mr. Potato Head.