May 12th, 2013
Welcome to another saucy episode of SUNDAE WITH NUTS where I have asked my fellow authors to join me for the day for a bit of fun and a laugh. We are romance writers after all!
Without further ado, I am most pleased to introduce the lovely and talented (and very brave!) M.Q. Barber!
Sundae with the Nut M.Q. Barber
1. Favorite knickers: cotton, lace, silk or errr…leather?
Entirely dependent upon my plans for the day – but never lace. I’m not a lace kind of gal.
2. Who is your fantasy male or female? Or both?
James McAvoy, in the library, with Keira Knightley – because before Atonement makes me cry my eyes out, it’s so many flavors of yummy.
3. What language, when heard spoken, makes you horny? (like Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish called Wanda)
Say the right words, and standard American English will do just fine.
4. In what vehicle, abode, beach, construction site or other locale did you lose your virginity?
A college dorm room. Shhh, don’t tell my RA!
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes and no. I also believe it’s possible to believe two contradictory things at once.
6. If you could play a board game during sex, what would it be?
Clue, because if there’s not a little death, you’re probably not doing it right.
7. Any special “toys” you’d like to give mention to for their outstanding achievements?
Well, I don’t like to name names… Wait, I mean, I obviously don’t name my toys… Wait, wait, I mean I obviously don’t have any toys… Uh, what was the question again? *blink*
8. I *heart* Peter Cetera. What song immediately swoops you back to your “first days” of falling in love?
That’s a tough one! The soundtrack to my life at the time was full of things like Nirvana and Nine Inch Nails and Radiohead, and it’s a bit odd to say “Where Did You Sleep Last Night” or “Closer” or “Creep” are falling-in-love songs, because they really aren’t. But for a song I think captures that giddy innocence of falling in love, I’ll say “Kiss Me” by Sixpence None the Richer.
9. Most romantic or sexiest destination out there
Snug log cabin. Roaring fire. Snow falling outside. Nuff said. 🙂
And last but now least.
10. Favorite ice cream flavor.
I can’t believe you’d ask such a personal question. Honestly, what is this world coming to? It’s chocolate chip cookie dough, Miss Nosy.
Thanks for being a Nut, M.Q.! I have to be honest and tell everyone I peeked at her answers when she first sent them –and pissed meself laughing. Of course, that’s not as hard to do anymore after two natural labors (God, I really should have done my floor exercises like the nurse suggested), but her answers sure are damn funny, especially the last one. After that, #5 and #7 are my favorites, and I’m still trying to figure out #6. Enlighten us Miss M.Q.! And ooohhh, James McAvoy, I fancy me a nice Scotsman.
Please check out M.Q. Barber and her July release from Lyrical Press, Playing the Game