June 30th, 2013
Welcome to another saucy episode of SUNDAE WITH NUTS where I have asked my fellow authors to join me for the day for a bit of fun and a laugh. We are romance writers after all!
Without further ado, I am most pleased to introduce the lovely and talented (and very brave!) Rie Warren!
Sundae with the Nut Rie Warren
1. Favorite knickers: cotton, lace, silk or errr…leather?
Knickers, how cute! I’m a writer of steamy romance so of course lace and silk and other barely there fabrics, of course.
2. Who is your fantasy male or female? Or both?
Okay, I’m just gonna say it. It’s not even a secret anymore. Everyone knows. David ‘Eye Candy’ Gandy. (or whoever else I’ve been heavily ‘researching’ on google/pinterest/tumblr…)
3. What language, when heard spoken, makes you horny. (like Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish called Wanda)
Elvish spoken by Aragorn…you know that scene when he’s whispering to Arwen, gazing at her so intently. Totally dreamy, plus he’s not bad on the eye either. Oh look, he’s another fantasy male!
4. What vehicle, abode, beach, construction site or other locale did you lose your virginity.
Vehicle? What do you take me for? Ahhh, beaches, so pretty, so…gritty. Oops, I didn’t answer the question, did I?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
That all depends on whether I’m wearing my contacts or not.
6. If you could play a board game during sex, what would it be?
Dirty Scrabble! Or Jenga (don’t ask)
7. Any special “toys” you’d like to give mention to for their outstanding achievements?
I think the Rabbit should get the Lifetime Achievement Award for making women everywhere happy. *grins*
8. I *heart* Peter Cetera. What song immediately swoops you back to your “first days” of falling in love?
Astral Weeks, Van Morrison, gorgeous song.
9. Most romantic or sexiest destination out there.
My bedroom. Kidding!
And last but now least.
10. Favorite ice cream flavor.
I love black raspberry. It brings back so many awesome childhood memories.
Thanks for being a Nut, Miss Rie! You have so many juicy ones I can pass judgement, I mean, comment on (that’s a LOL by the way), where do I start?
Okay, first, I loved your answer to #5 and LMAO. I totally agree with you on Elvish and Aragorn. I am a big fantasy fan and that was such a romantic scene. I wouldn’t have thought Peter Jackson had it in him, but brilliant. And I am also a huge fan of Van Morrison, and feel a bit like a plonker with my Peter Cetera (but still love ya Pete!). Your answer for #9 is very cheeky and BOLD! But maybe ’cause I’m jealous. My young wee sons have just been out of our bed for little over a month – now, to get rid of the dog…
And how can you tell me NOT to ask about Jenga, because you know I WILL! Give us a clue at least, Miss Rie 🙂
Please applaud our lovely Lyrical sister and a great supporter herself – Rie Warren. SUGAR DADDY looks saucy!