July 7th, 2013
Welcome to another saucy episode of SUNDAE WITH NUTS where I have asked my fellow authors to join me for the day for a bit of fun and a laugh. We are romance writers after all!
Without further ado, I am most pleased to introduce the lovely and talented (and very brave!) Brynna Curry!
Sundae with the Nut Brynna Curry
1. Favorite knickers: cotton, lace, silk or errr…leather?
Cotton and I’ll leave it at that. I’m a practical kind of girl.
2. Who is your fantasy male or female? Or both?
I can’t think of a fantasy guy or any guy I’d just die to meet. I don’t really obsess over the movie/rock star set. I’ve been with my guy since he was fifteen and I was sixteen, so I guess it’s really hard to picture anyone but him.
3. What vehicle, abode, beach, construction site or other locale did you lose your virginity?
Aww, y’all, I just can’t answer this one, it’s a secret between me and my guy. Twenty year old secrets deserve to stay that way. I will say it was very sweet and every year, even if he forgets the wedding anniversary, he always remembers that special one.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely. I fall in love with every piece of cheesecake I see. Lol. Sorry. Seriously, I think there is someone special out there for everyone. When you meet, you know. *smiles*
5. If you could play a board game during sex, what would it be?
*snickers* There’s supposed to be time for board games? Lol
6. If you become a best-selling author and sell your movie rights, what will be the first thing you do when you hear? Other than contact Cd Brennan and offer to share with her, of course. Pay off all our debts, put the rest in the bank and get back to work! Unless it was like a billion dollars then I might actually take a real vacation for once…and then go to work. There’s that practical side again. I love my day job. I work for wonderful people and I would be bored just lazing about enjoying a pile of money and twiddling my thumbs all day. I’d splurge and buy either a new Dodge Challenger in gun metal or a Chevrolet Camaro in black (got a thing for muscle cars) and then I’d buy Jackie and the kids a car of their choice…within reason of course.
7. I wanted to be a helicopter pilot and a cowgirl when I grew up (still do). What did you want to grow up to be when you were a little girl?
I wanted to be a stage actress and a writer. When I was sixteen, I was dead set on moving to New York after I graduated high school. I was convinced (ah, the blindness of youth) that I would be mega famous within months of my arrival in the big apple. I opted for a different life course and the stage thing didn’t happen. I still haven’t gotten to go to NY, not even for a visit, but two of my kids have. Now I know I would miss all the trees of my Alabama home too much to ever live in the city.
And last but not least
8. Favorite ice cream flavor.
Salted Caramel Truffle
Thanks for being a Nut, Miss Brynna! First, I am always moved when I hear that my colleagues are still together and in love with their high school sweethearts. I met my husband when I was 33 so I can’t even imagine the difference from when I was 15 and later in life at 33. But I still admire them, greatly, because lots of years takes lots of compassion and compromise and selflessness and love to stay together. I’ve only been with my hubby 8 years and I see our dedication to our family daily. So impressed am I!
And girl, I am with you when you can’t name a fantasy male. I haven’t a clue either, but I have to say I am being very educated in the realm of sexy males from my guest Nuts, because they have some pretty damn good ones!
OH, and love muscle cars, too. Me? 69 Mustang – straight up.(Wait, is that a muscle car?)
Miss Brynna is a selfless blogger and promoter of other authors and I would love for you to stop by and say howdy to her.
Or even better, buy a copy of Fire’s Ice! I love series books!