Welcome to another saucy episode of SUNDAE WITH NUTS where I have asked my fellow authors to join me for the day for a bit of fun and a laugh. We are romance writers after all!
Without further ado, I am most pleased to introduce the lovely and talented (and very brave!) Lynn Cahoon!
1. Favorite knickers: cotton, lace, silk or errr…leather?
Cotton. But I do have this one outfit… Long story…
2. Who is your fantasy male or female? Or both?
Kid Rock. Or Tim McGraw IF he keeps on the hat.
3. What language, when heard spoken, makes you frisky? (like Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish called Wanda)
I guess this isn’t my trigger point because I can’t think of anything.
4. What vehicle, abode, beach, construction site or other locale did you lose your virginity.
69 GTO. I loved that car.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
6. If you could play a board game during sex, what would it be?
I think I’m not as adventuresome as some of your nuts. All my board games involve thinking, and I don’t want to think. LOL
7. Any special “toys” you’d like to give mention to for their outstanding achievements?
8. I *heart* Peter Cetera. What song immediately swoops you back to your “first days” of falling in love?
Barry Manalow – Or Bee Gees. How deep is your love?
9. Who was your first crush or kiss?
Kirk – Loved that kid. Bad boy to the bone.
10. If you become a best-selling author and sell your movie rights, what will be the first thing you do when you hear? Other than contact Cd Brennan and offer to share with her, of course.
Go back to school. And travel.
And last but now least.
11. Favorite ice cream flavor.
Vanilla. Plain, good vanilla.
Thanks for being a Nut, Miss Lynn! I love how the combination of questions can really bring out the spirit in someone. For example, Miss Lynn – you blush at the mention of sex toys, you like Vanilla and Barry Manalow, but yet your first crush was a bad boy and you lost your V in a 69 GTO. How effin’ cool is that?? I know I shouldn’t belittle such a precious moment — but hot damn! And I snickered when you said how much you loved the car, but the fella – where is he? 🙂 Oh, and what color GTO please?
So perhaps a little bit country, a little bit rock-n-roll is our Miss Lynn. Such a pleasure to have her here today. I’m really looking forward to reading her latest release, RETURN OF THE FAE. I love those cheeky fairies.